Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of inventhelp store products and not looking to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and how to get A Patent on An idea designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.